The information and pictures on this page are licensed.

Creative Commons License
Douglass Website Pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.sonsanddaughtersofdouglass.org. Please contact us for permission to use or copy the pictures, or to reuse or republish the information in the stories. The license does not cover pictures and information from other sources, which are licensed under their own agreement(s). Thank you!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mrs. Webb: Elegance


Calvin, I rember we came back to Kingsport after living in Boston I was in the 3rd grade and Mrs Webb was my teacher. I remember at the May Day Celebration, Mr. and Mrs. Webb doing the ball room dancing.. they glided all around the floor and I can remember thinking how elegant they were. She was one of my favorite teachers, she always kept me interested in my studies, and at one time I wanted to be a teacher just like her.

Shelia (Cartwright) Leeper